Weekly Photo Challenge: Monument

El tema de esta semana para el Weekly Photo Challenge es monument y buscando entre mis álbumes me he dado cuenta de que tengo más fotos de monumentos extranjeros que nacionales, así que os los voy a enseñar todos. // This week´s Photo Challenge theme is monument and after searching among my albums, I have discovered that I have more pictures of foreign monuments than from my own country, so that I´m going to show you all.



El primero, el monumento por excelencia de Madrid, la Puerta de Alcalá. Como dice la canción, ahí está, viendo pasar el tiempo... // The first one is maybe the most emblematic monument of Madrid, la Puerta the Alcalá. And as the song goes: there it is, watching the time goes by...

De Londres es de donde tengo más monumentos fotografiados, ya que aquel verano coincidió con mi primer año de lomógrafa, así que con la euforia de principiante no paré de hacer fotos en las seis semanas que estuve allí. // I have many pictures from my summer in London, because that summer was my first one as a lomographer, and the euphoria of a beginner made me took tons of pictures during the six weeks I spent there.

 London Eye de día y de noche. // Day and night views of the London Eye.


 Otros de los de los monumentos más importantes de Londres: Tower Bridge y El Big Ben junto a la Abadía de Westminster. // Another two important monuments from London: Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.


Pero no todas las fotos de monumentos que tengo son de Londres, otras de mis favoritas son:

 Una doble exposición del Royal Pavilion con unas flores de los jardines reales. // A double exposure of the Royal Pavilion with some flowers from the royal gardens.


Y para terminar, una de mis fotos favoritas: Stonehenge a contraluz con un carrete Fuji Provia caducado y la LC-A. // To finih, one of my favourite pictures: Stonehenge taken against a backlighting with an expired Fuji Provia and the LC-A.

Leyre Alcalde

6 comentarios:

  1. Qué bonitas todas!! Pero la Puerta de Alcalá mola!! :D
    Al final no te dije nada este finde porque ha sido 100% familiar...
    Un besito

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gracias!!! no te preocupes, la family es lo primero ;)
    ya nos veremos a la próxima con más tiempo :*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful photos in this post... too bad I can't read it.. but that's ok, the photos are lovely.

    I also love that you are using film.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I´m glad that you like my pictures ^_^ most of the pictures in my blog are analogue :D
      By the way, why can´t you read the post? is it because of the language? I added a "translate" button at the right top of the page, just over my profile picture.
      Thanks for your visit!!

      Eliminar
  4. Wonderful collection of photos in this challenge:)

    ResponderEliminar

Instagram